Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

Festival & Flights

Sydney is one of the destinations I just have to go if I'm that close! That's why I decided to book everything as soon as possible:

The recommented hostel(s)from the family I'm staying with at the moment are very central and have good ratings. They'r called YHA Sydney hostels and there are a few different once. For example:


11 Rawson Pl
Sydney
(02) 9218 9000






110 Cumberland St
The Rocks
(02) 8272 0900

Sydney Harbour YHA







4 Collaroy St
NSW
(02) 9981 1177

Sydney Beachouse YHA






But I took this one in the end:


8-10 Lee Street
Sydney
(02) 9281 9666

Railway Square YHA




because of the simple reason that you can check if they have available rooms at a specific time of period and this one had between the 12th and the 19th of March 2013.

The prices look ok for me, so I decided to book the 4 share female one =). Free WIFI, a kitchen and a pool on the rooftop*wow*nice!











Domestic flight or internal flight:

The airline I'm flying with will be the asian"tiger airways" which had the cheapest flights one way without luggage: 39,99AUS$ so in total with TAX and everything only with hand-luggage: 96,99$!!!
Well cheap and I love the stripy back-wing!


I'm going to have a look at the traveling desintations IN Sydney on another day as most of the trips and tour buses can be booked once you are there as well...


FESTIVAL FUN

The reason why I booked the flight that late was a music festival called "Future Festival"on the 10th of March 2013. I haven't been out since I got here and I'm not sure if I will as I don't really have anybody here yet to go out with. This is why I decided to go at least one expensive day & eve festival, which reminds me a lot of UK's festivals.

I wanna see: #Avicii #NERVO #Seven Väth #Cocoon Heroes #Richi Hawtin #the Prodigy #Boys Noize #Dizzee Rascal #Hardwell #many more!!!


THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The adverts are everywhere in the city!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen