Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Arriving in Melbourne

For me, the time and weather differences here in Australia compared to Austria are outrageouse!

10h ahead of Austria (see image) and there we had 1meter new snow in one day. Instead Melbourne is super hot&sunny as it is summer time here.

The days are longer, the drinks are colder and the skirts become shorter! Life gets a bit better;)))

It's weird that I just bought a new bikini today while my friends are trying to get rid of the snow masses in front of their front yard.

For the next couple of months I'll stay here with friends of my family Stelio & Gudrun plus their 2 little malteser dogs Iris and Maxy in a very cute town-house right in the heart of Melbourne.

Nearby is a huge park and a massive shopping center which better watch out for me *haha* oh dear this is not ending well for my credit card^^





















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen